On Hardware - All hardware items like printers, fax, copiers, monitors, etc. are guaranteed by the respective manufacturer. In case of defects, please refer to documents inside the product carton to contact the manufacturer directly and address all warranty issues directly to the manufacturer.Return or Refund:
On Consumables - All consumables and supplies like ink cartridges, toners and accessories are also guaranteed by the respected manufacturer. We do not warranty any original products in any way against workmanship defects or defective performance. We do warranty generic and remanufacture products up to 30 days from the date of invoice. However, GotTinta.com will handle returns and replacements of defective products on behalf of the manufacturer upon our approval. On these items you are therefore encouraged to contact GotTinta.com directly by filling out the RMA form online. (See below)
Please download the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form at the help center and fill out completely to process your request in a timely matter. Your RMA request will be attended promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) please contact Customer Support. Please allow 7-14 business days to process your return. Note: Do not ship any product(s) until the RMA is approved.
*Please read before requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. No returns after 30 days of the invoice date. No Exception.
- All returned products must be re-packed in another box, to prevent any damage to the original box.
- Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- GotTinta.com shipping error.
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables condition only.
- Generic or Remanufacture consumables like ink and toner, etc that are defective. Test paper must be included if the print out does not print well on the paper.
- Returns of generic or remanufacture consumables like ink and toner, etc. found to be less than 75% full on return will be charged to your account and it is considered a used cartridge.
- A 25% restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.
- You are responsible to pay the shipping from and to us for all the return products at your own cost.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging UNOPEN and re-pack in another box to prevent any damaged to the original box.
- We do not accept returns for any opened merchandise. No exception.
GotTinta.com’s Main Warehouse:
Attn: Warehouse (Return - RMA#:____)
6427 Alondra Boulevard
Paramount, CA 90723